For the 1st Marination
- Chicken -800gms
- Ginger Garlic paste-2tbsp
For the second Marination
2.coriander leaves-1 up
5.green chillies- 6
5.pepper powder -1tsp
- In a bowl add in the ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, salt and washed and drained chicken. Mix everything well and keep it to marinate for half an hour .
- In a mixer grinder add in the coriander leaves ,mint leaves cashews ,green chillies ,onion. Grind this to a paste and transfer this to a bowl. In this mixture add curd, fresh cream, chat masala, kasoori methi, garam masala, pepper powder. Mix everything well.
- Now add the chicken Marination to the grinded mixture. Combine everything nicely add salt accordingly . Marinate it for half an hour.
- Heat a grill pan apply 2tbsp of butter on it . Grill the chicken pieces alone, reserve the extra marinade aside ,fry the chicken on both sides for 8to10mnts until browned an keep it aside.
- Heat another pan on medium low flame add the butter an oil. Add the cloves , cardamom, cinnamon sticks. Saute for a minute. Add the resumed gravy and grilled chicken in it an mix everything.
- Add half a cup of hot water to it. Adjust the salt if needed. Close and cook it for 7 to 8minutes on low medium flame. At last garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve with roti and naan.
ALSO READ-Healthy and easy recipes to cook at home